RZ/G2L SMARC Board by Renesas
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Official RZ/G2L Website
- Please review the Documentation & Downloads section
- Linux Board Support Package Download
- Please refer to the Linux BSP page and read the Release Note document for the BSP build instructions
- Additional Help
- A script for programming the boot loaders into SPI Flash can be found here: https://github.com/seebe/rzg_stuff/blob/master/boards/rzg2l_smarc/README.md
Board Setup Information
Board Operation Information
● Connect USB-PD Power Charger to USB Type-C Connector. Then LED1(VBUS PWR On) and LED3(Module PWR On) lights up.
● Press SW9 to turn on the power. Then LED4(Carrier PWR On) lights up.
Debug Serial (Console Output)
● Debug serial uses CN14. The baud rate is 115200bps.
● Since the serial-USB conversion IC is not always powered, the Windows PC will recognize it after the power switch is turned on.
● If it is not recognized by your Windows PC, please install the driver�https://www.ftdichip.com/Drivers/VCP.htm