- For customers located in United States, Canada and Europe, please submit technical questions using the official Renesas ticket system.
- For all other regions, please contact your local Renesas Sales person directly.
- The software for the ticket system is called Team Support
Submitting a New Ticket
- When creating a new ticket, please enter the product fields correctly. This will ensure the ticket is immediately assigned to the correct person.
- From https://www.renesas.com, please select SALES & SUPPORT
- Select Technical Support Contact Form
- Select Contact Support (Submit a Ticket)
- You will need to sign into your using your 'My Renesas' account
- Click SUBMIT A TICKET to create a new request
- You can also view existing or old tickets you have submitted
- If you do not enter these Most Important Fields correctly, your ticket will not get automatically assigned to the correct AE and there will be a delay.
|• Inquiry Product Category = Microcontrollers & Microprocessors
• Microcontrollers & Microprocessors = Technical Inquiry of MCU
• MCU Product category = MCU RZ Family
• MCU Family = RZ-A or RZ-G or RZ-V
• OS = RTOS / Linux / NO OS
- ⚠️ Do not choose "Technical Inquiry of MCU Tools". That will go to a different group and cause delays.
- If there is no End Customer (ie, Renesas FAEs or Sales internal question), you can enter “Internal”
- Select Submit Ticket when finished
Adding others to a Ticket
- There is no concept of a “CC” in the ticket system. However, any ticket can have multiple “customers” (as in, multiple people on the “TO” line) which will all receive the email notifications.
- Therefore, when entering your initial question, please include if there are any people you want included on the response. We will see that and add them for you.
- For example:
- When you reply to a ticket, the email address you send to is email@example.com and everyone currently on that ticket will get a copy of what you wrote.
- If you manually add a new person on CC to that reply email that is not on the ticket, this will inform the AE assigned to that ticket and they can properly add them to the ticket for you.
View who else is on a Ticket
- From the email notifications you receive, you cannot see who is on your ticket. However, if you view the ticket on Renesas.com, you can see who else is on the ticket in the Contacts section.
- You can see all tickets that you were included on by logging into the Renesas.com website and navigating to the ticket system.