RZ/G2E i.Core EDIMM SOM by Engicam
BSP and User Manual
Engicam will provide the BSP and User Manual to get started with the board. They provide the technology support through their ticket system https://www.engicam.com/support/support-info.
1. Create an user account in Engicam website https://www.engicam.com/register
2. Once completing the registration, you can login to the system and will have your own user profile
3. Click on Support Requests on your User Area and then insert the ticket for your requirement.
Prepare SD card for boot
1. Partition SD card with fdisk command
$ fdisk /dev/sda <presskey> n p 1 <return> <return> W
2. Format SD in ext4
3. Mount the SD card and copy kernel, device tree and roofs made by yocto build to SD card
$ mount /dev/sda1 /mnt $ sudo tar -xvf core-image-qt-icorerzg2e.tar.gz -C /mnt $ cp /Image /mnt/ $ cp /icore-rzg2e.dtb /mnt/ $ umount /mnt/